Accounts Comparison
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QuickBooks error code 6147

Go down

QuickBooks error code 6147 Empty QuickBooks error code 6147

Post by joshua31 Thu Apr 28, 2022 9:42 pm

QuickBooks error code 6147 <a href=QuickBooks error code 6147 Copy_o11" />

Recently when I tried to back up my company file, QuickBooks error code 6147 popped up on the screen, and I had to restart the process. This is happening in a continuous loop, and I need an immediate fix to it.
The error you are facing is a common company file backup error that can not only affect the file backup process but can also stop you from opening a company file. Given below are some of the most common and effective solutions to QuickBooks error code 6147. Follow them in order to get rid of the error at the earliest.

1.First, ensure that the issue is not arising because of the corruption in the company file. To verify it, run QuickBooks File Doctor, and it will take care of every possible issue in the company file.
2.Next, the firewall of your system can also be a reason for the occurrence of the error. So, add incoming and outgoing ports for QuickBooks in the firewall and check if this resolves the error.

If the solutions above did not help you resolve QuickBooks error code 6147, reach QuickBooks support for help at 1.855.738.2784

joshua31

Back to top Go down