Accounts Comparison
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is there a permanent solution to the error “QBDBMgrN Not Running on This Computer?” it keeps coming back every time I access my company file from the server.

Go down

Is there a permanent solution to the error “QBDBMgrN Not Running on This Computer?” it keeps coming back every time I access my company file from the server. Empty Is there a permanent solution to the error “QBDBMgrN Not Running on This Computer?” it keeps coming back every time I access my company file from the server.

Post by joshua31 Sat May 07, 2022 1:52 am

Is there a permanent solution to the error “QBDBMgrN Not Running on This Computer?” it keeps coming back every time I access my company file from the server. What_s10

Yes, there is a permanent solution to this error that you are getting while accessing the company file saved on the network. All you need to do it to take care of a few things mentioned below.

1.First, make sure there are no connectivity issues in the network, i.e., each workstation is properly connected to the server computer where the company file is saved.
2.You must also ensure that QuickBooks Desktop is installed with a database server manager on the server computer.
3.Every QuickBooks, whether it is on the server or on the workstation, must be updated to the latest released version.

After going through all that is mentioned above, you will definitely not see the “QBDBMgrN Not Running on This Computer” error message on your screen again. If you need the help of an expert to make the required changes to the network and QuickBooks, reach QuickBooks support at 1.855.738.2784

joshua31

Back to top Go down