Accounts Comparison
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recently when I tried to back up my data to Intuit data protect, I received an error message that read “Intuit Data Protect Backup Failed,” what can I do to get rid of this error?

Go down

Recently when I tried to back up my data to Intuit data protect, I received an error message that read “Intuit Data Protect Backup Failed,” what can I do to get rid of this error? Empty Recently when I tried to back up my data to Intuit data protect, I received an error message that read “Intuit Data Protect Backup Failed,” what can I do to get rid of this error?

Post by joshua31 Fri May 20, 2022 11:52 pm

Recently when I tried to back up my data to Intuit data protect, I received an error message that read “Intuit Data Protect Backup Failed,” what can I do to get rid of this error? Activa10

The error message you are getting could be a result of internet connectivity issues and faults in your QuickBooks data file. Here is how you can rectify the issue.

1.First, you will need to ensure that your internet connection is working fine and there are no interruptions in the download and upload speed.
2.Now run QuickBooks File Doctor and repair the company file if it is damaged or corrupt.

Retry to back up the company file to the Intuit servers using Intuit data protect service. In case you re-encounter the “Intuit Data Protect Backup Failed” error message, you can reach QuickBooks Desktop technical support for quick help and assistance by dialing QuickBooks Desktop technical support number 1.855.738.2784

joshua31

Back to top Go down